About the FirmFeb 15 2019 Joseph R Maridon
- font size decrease font size increase font size
The Maridon Law Firm, located in Las Vegas, Nevada, provides a broad range of legal services to individual and business clients throughout Nevada. The firm provides legal services, representing and advising clients in the areas of civil litigation, personal injury, criminal defense and administrative law.
The firm strives to maintain strong community ties and is committed to the pursuit of justice. The firm makes every effort to communicate effectively and demands the strictest personal and professional ethics as well as the utmost concern for our clients.
We make every effort to stay abreast of the ever changing technology available and always use the most cost-effective methods to provide services in a timely, client-oriented manner in an ethical, friendly, and professional environment.
Our approach focuses on each client’s background, needs, and goals, and we are committed to responding promptly to telephone calls, to reporting on cases regularly, and to minimizing and eliminating risk by informing clients of significant changes in the law.
Our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust, and respect are the foundation for our relationships with clients and the community.
Our clients can trust us
- Attorney Joseph R. Maridon, Jr. has a long and excellent track record of successfully defending clients in traffic violation cases in Las Vegas.
- Mr. Maridon's experience defending traffic tickets began shortly after passing the Nevada Bar Exam in 2003.
- Ever since, he has been providing clients in Las Vegas with compassionate personal traffic ticket representation while working hard to obtain a successful resolution through either reduction of the charge, reduction of the fine, or the outright dismissal of the traffic ticket.
- We can represent you in any Southern Nevada traffic ticket case
Joseph R Maridon
Joseph R. Maridon, Jr., Esq. graduated from the William S. Boyd School of Law at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in 2003. Since then he has worked primarily as a civil litigator on cases ranging from simple auto accidents with minor injuries to multi-million dollar auto, truck and aviation cases involving catastrophic injury or wrongful death.Website: https://www.maridonlaw.com/attorneys/joseph-r-maridon-jr-esq